Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fez

Yogi Clara calmed our minds today with this beautiful reading

Join Me In The Pure Atmosphere

A photo posted by *Michelle* (@miandyue) on

Join Me in the Pure Atmosphere 


I slip in and out of the Sea at night with this
Amazed soul I have.
I am like a magnificent, magic ocean turtle
Who sets aside his vast wings of
Blue effulgence
When I crawl upon your shores
To leave my divine seed of verse.
Let me remain cryptic tonight
All the way till dawn
As I orbit God
In this holy, ecstatic mood.
Grab hold of the corners
Of my luminous, tender shell
And I will whirl for you,
For I am covered with eminent crystals
That I have gathered from the infinite depths
Of love.
Follow my tracks in the sand that lead
Beyond thought and space,
For I can see deep down
That you are really a golden bird
That needs to
Dance
With your spirit enraptured and ascending
On the currents of Light -
On the currents of His
Breath.
Join me with your hands, wings, hoofs or fins
In my sublime applause.
Join me in the pure atmosphere of gratitude
For life.
I slip in and out of the Moon each night
With a gracious ease
With this brilliant heart I have.
The Beautiful Friend, the Exquisite One,
Sometimes steps from His Invisible Body
And walks upon our shore
So that we might see and know
His radiant Tender Shell-
His eminent crowns
That are the three worlds.
O grab hold of the hem of His skirt
As He spins this Universe on an emerald
Dance floor!
Cling to the Transcendent Elements in His glance
As the Beloved forever whirls
His Love.
Hafiz
Slips in and out of God at night
Tied to his own amazed
Soul.
From: ‘The Subject Tonight is Love: 60 Wild and Sweet Poems of Hafiz by Daniel Ladinsky. Copyright © 1999 by Daniel Ladinsky. Reprinted by permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails